Programs include: drones, game development, robotics, design, AI, AR, VR, animation, engineering, and programming. Beginners, Intermediate, and Experienced Creators Are All Welcome!
- Two programs to accommodate separate age groups: StemQuest and StemQuest Jr.
- Fun and exploration is the foundation for every program
- Self-exploratory and project-based learning
- Low ratio of Instructors to Campers
- Adult-led instructors with a passion working with young children and STEM
- Positive and friendly learning environment
- Real-world STEM application
- Action-packed theme appropriate for boys and girls
- General tutorials on safety and real life applicability
- No prior experience necessary; all skill levels are welcome to participate
StemQuest unplugs campers from the computer screen in this action-packed, story-based program. Throughout the week campers will be constantly on the move as they experiment and play. StemQuest has intentionally extracted the wide-array of exhilarating challenges and mysteries from popular gaming apps and turned it all into a live adventure. Campers will use age-appropriate rovers, bots, drones, and autonomous creative technology to jump over walls, push down obstacles, lift up boulders, and navigate through galaxies. Teams of campers work together in indoor, outdoor and open-spaced “worlds” throughout the week. In doing so, campers utilize life skills such as: collaborative problem solving, design, and curiosity, to outwit, out-build, and out-smart the program instructor, The Wizard.
Our MakerLab program includes: